Daily Update April 1, 2016
$4,000 scholarship from Capella University
Capella University and Together Georgia want to help make your professional goals an affordable reality. Capella is excited to offer a $4,000 scholarship for Together Georgia members and immediate family members who start a degree program between now through September 12, 2016.
As a member of Together Georgia, you and your immediate family are also eligible for significant financial and educational benefits, such as:
- 10% tuition discount on all Capella degree programs
- Credit for your professional certificates and prior learning
- Free professional development webinars, many of which qualify for CE credit
- Support including academic advising, career counseling, and disability accommodation
Degree options to match your goals
Choose your Capella University program from more than 163 degree and certificate programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. Including:
- CACREP accredited* PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision, MS in Mental Health Counseling, MS in School Counseling, and MS in Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy programs
- DSW and MSW programs
- Certificate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in psychology
Want to learn more?
Join Capella University’s Information Webinar on Tuesday, April 19th at 12:00pm EST.
Capella will be hosting a live 30-minute webinar on to provide information on degree and certificate options, scholarship details, and tuition savings opportunities. To register, click here.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can learn more about Capella degree programs and the scholarship opportunity at capella.edu/www.capella.edu/gahsc or 1.888.227.9896.
Cristian Bailey | Regional Development Manager- Atlanta | Capella University | 612.968.4987 | www.capella.edu
click here to view flyer
An email newsletter as a public service Editor