Daily Update April 25, 2016
Executive Retreat overnight room reservations are still available
Together Georgia Executive Retreat
WinShape Retreat--April 26 & 27
We trust the following will help you find your way and enjoy your time at WinShape Retreat:
- WinShape Retreat is a relaxed and walkable campus. (Comfortable shoes are recommended.) Please let us know if you need assistance traversing from the parking lot to the Conference Hall. Also note, the campus is intentionally “unplugged”—there are no televisions in the rooms. (This might be the perfect time to enjoy a good read after the Firebowl Break.)
- Upon arrival at noon you will be served lunch in the Great Hall.
- The Annual Membership meeting is scheduled in the Conference Hall at 1:00pm.
- Check-in time for your overnight room is at the Grand Chalet between 5:00-5:30pm.
- You will notice on the agenda free time Tuesday evening between 6:30-8:00pm. During this time WinShape Homes graciously offers a tour of the Bowlings home. For first-timers, please be sure to add this to your schedule. Vans will pick up after dinner on the back side of the Conference Hall. Those who have previously toured the home are welcome to revisit the Bowlings.
- The Firebowl Break is a lovely early evening outdoor event set up around fire pits beginning at 8:00pm—refreshments will be served.
- Link to agenda
- Link to map of WinShape Retreat campus
Location WinShape Retreat
2277 Martha Berry Hwy NW
Mt. Berry, GA 30149
From Atlanta, Georgia:
Approx. 1 hr., 20 min. (Approx. 72 miles).
Take I-75 N to Rome-Canton Exit 290.
Take left off exit, drive 2.5 mi., then road ends at a light.
Turn left, then take an immediate right onto Highway 41 North (to reach Highway 411).
Drive 2.8 mi., then take Highway 411 South exit (on right).
Drive 17.3 mi., then turn right at light onto East Rome Bypass (Rome Loop 1).
Drive 8.4 mi., then take right at light (see The Martha Berry Museum on your left) onto Martha Berry Highway (U.S. Highway 27 North).
Drive 0.7 mi., then turn left into Berry College main entrance.
The above address will guide you to the entrance of Berry College. WinShape Retreat is located approx. 15 minutes from the entrance.
From the guard house, go to the flag pole court.
Take 2nd right in flag pole court - pass Hermann Hall (brick building on your left)
Turn right at the stop sign (T-intersection)
Take the first left and travel 3 miles through wooded areas
After the speed bump, take the first left to WinShape retreat (WinShape Center will be in front of you)
Turn right at the white entry walls
Proceed through the second set of white entry walls
Park in the paved lot
Walk up the center walkway
The 4th building on the right is the Grear Hall (meals served here).
The 4th building on the right is the Conference Hall (sessions held here).
The 2nd building on the right is the Grand Chalet (information and check-in at 5:00)
Registration required: Please note there is a per person registration fee of $100 plus $90 for overnight lodging. https://www.regonline.com/er20150426
An email newsletter as a public service Editor